
Chase is striking multiple poses in her sunglasses...
Grandma Becky...."Oh, Chase, you're very beautiful and stylish!"Chase..."You're welcome."
Julie..."Payton, you are an artist!"
Chase..."I'm an artist too, mom!"
Julie...."I know, Chase! You're an incredible artist!"
Chase...Looks at Payton with nose in the air, eyebrows proudly raised and eyes half closed..."Yeah, I'm a scribble artist."
Grandpa Lynn sent Chase home with a piece of chocolate cake from Noah's birthday party in her own special container. She carried it home very carefully and put it in the fridge to eat the next day. At about 2am, I woke to Chase crying in her sleep. I tried to wake and console her, telling her that she was having a bad dream. She started to whimper again in her sleep..."my cake!" I asked her what was wrong with her cake..."my cake just melted! It's gone!"....she started to cry again, this time real, sobbing tears....total devastation. I had to console her, and eventually walk her to the fridge to show her that her cake was still there, right where she left it. Calling all monsters, beware of the missing chocolate cake, it might just be the new 'it' thing in the children's nightmare market.
Chase..."Mom, that is So-OH Lame!"
Mom...laughing, "Chase, you're so drama!"
Chase..."You mean I'm so drama Queen!"
......and exit stage left.



