
It's hard to believe that it's been 5 years since we first met our tiny baby Chase...in those years, she's brought an immeasurable amount of joy and laughter into our lives, with laughter being, without question, at the top of the list. I have never known another child like Chase, and absolutely adore her unique approach to every moment. She never ceases to amaze us with her uncanny ability to deliver a line right on cue, in the most perfect context. Then at the very moment of laughter, she will surprise you again with a love so tender and sweet. There aren't as many years as I would like to have left to be woken up by her little bare feet, or her tiny arms wrapping as best they can around my shoulders in the early morning. There aren't as many years to comfort her when she's had a bad dream, or to teach her everything that I want her to know before she goes into the world to explore on her own. I find comfort in the fact that Chase will make her own way with confidence, and a perfect plan of action. She has already found her place in our family with such admirable strength. She makes her presence known, and when she isn't there, it is sorely missed. Today, we celebrate with an immense amount of love, humility, laughter and joy, our sweetest baby Chase.



